YWCA Gourmet Club 2012-2013
Gourmet Member Login
- Gourmet groups are composed of five couples, which prepare and share five distinctive gourmet dinners on five designated Saturday nights, using five tantalizing menus. Each of the five couples hosts one of the dinners at their home, and the others are responsible for one course each.
- The menu selections are designed to be both varied and interesting without being intimidating to prepare. We aim to make each menu different from the last to suit a variety of tastes, cooking abilities and ingredients.
- For those of you wishing to be assigned a group, please remit the Individual Couple Registration portion of the form. The fee is $25 per couple.
- For those of you wishing to form your own group, please designate ONE person in your group to fill out and send in the Pre-Formed Group Registration section of the form. The fee is $125 per group of 5 couples. The fee increases by $25 for each additional couple. Please provide complete addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
This year’s Gourmet Group dates are:
- Before the first dinner, you will receive by mail your assigned group and hosting dates and some basic information about the program. Menus and recipes will be posted to the Gourmet section of the YWCA website two weeks prior to the dinner dates. Gourmet participants must login for access. You must be a current member of the YWCA Darien/Norwalk to participate in the Gourmet Club.
Groups may elect for alternate dates of their choosing or call a substitute couple.
- October 20, 2012
- December 1, 2012
- February 2, 2013
- April 6, 2013
- May 18, 2013
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO NEW GROUPS WILL BE FORMED AFTER DECEMBER 1ST.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Gourmet Group committee with any questions by email at
The 2012-2013 Gourmet Menu Committee