Register for Toddler Time class September 2013 through May 2014
Registration for members will begin at 9:30 on Thursday January 31st, 2013 at the YWCA. Lottery numbers will be provided at that time.
Non member registration will begin on Friday, February 1, 2013 during the YW’s regular office hours.
Photo: Toddler Time and Summer Fun teachers Allison Ball and Emily Engongoro with two of their students
Toddler Time is a nurturing 1 to 3 day a week drop off enrichment program for your two or nearly-two year old. Free play, storytime, arts and crafts, outdoor play and music are all part of our special program designed for your child.
Class size is limited to eight students with two friendly, caring teachers per class.
Call Kate Foster the membership coordinator to check availability and learn more. Or to check space availability call membership at x 301.
Inclement Weather Policy
Toddler Time follows the Darien public school closures and delays during inclement weather. School delays and closures are announced at 6.30am on cable channel 12 and other local TV and radio stations, and by email and text via the Darien School System's Ed-Alert (click to sign up for this emergency notification service). Click here for online weather-related cancellation information.
Remember to please use caution in bad weather and use your own judgement on bringing your children to and from school.
- In the event the Darien public schools close, the YWCA will also close
- In the event of a 90-minute delay, we will have a 30 minute delay.
- The 8:45 class will begin at 9:15 and end at 10:45
- The 9:15 class will begin at 9:45 and end at 11:15.
- The 11:00 class will remain on a regular start. If the Darien public Schools have an 11a.m. dismissal there will not be class. If there is a 1p.m. dismissal class will meet for the full 2 hours.