The YWCA offers women opportunities to grow, socialize, make new friends, access resources and develop community leadership skills. Member support and charitable contributions enable the YW to provide programs that transform the lives of women in lower Fairfield County who are struggling to raise healthy children, take control of their life circumstances, and achieve financial security.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
CLICK HERE TO RENEW
Your YWCA Darien/Norwalk Membership
- YWCA Darien/Norwalk memberships are effective between July 1 and June 30 of the calendar year. (We do not have rolling registrations.)
- Join now and your membership will expire June 30, 2015
- Provides access to all activities and clubs
- Supports vital community service programs
- Is 100% tax-deductible*
- Membership is for every woman. We welcome you to become a member if you live in Darien, Norwalk or any community, anywhere.
MEMBERSHIP FEE = $125
SENIOR MEMBERSHIP (60 and older) = $35
If you are 25 or younger please contact the YW for membership rate
Log in to your account to "Join Clubs"
You Must Join Clubs in order to Post to Email Forums!
The following clubs are included with your membership:
*Note: Because we are a 501(c)3 organization, memberships and club fees are non-refundable.