The YWCA Working Moms Network welcomes all working women, whether employed outside of the home or consulting/freelance, who are already moms or moms-to-be, including those currently unemployed or considering workforce re-entry. Participation is included in your YWCA membership.
You must be a paid member to join this club.
If you are a paid member, log in first, then register.
If you are not a paid member, register here to pay/renew your membership.
Click below and register for Working Moms Network
The WMs Network:
For more information or to join the WMs ListServ, contact:
- Schedules and plans local social and networking events during weeknights or weekends.
- Shares information and fosters connections through its ListServ.
- Meets certain Saturday mornings each month at member’s homes or at a local park or beach to socialize, network and have a play date for our children.
- Typically, a play date for children from birth through age four is held two Saturdays of each month.
- Outings for children 5 and up are held sporadically; past outings have included hockey games, the UBS Thanksgiving Parade, and beach gatherings. Suggestions welcome - email
- We aim to reinstste the WMs book group in fall 2013, meeting one weekend day each quarter to discuss a group-selected book. Watch the ListServfor details.
Please note that YWCA membership is required to participate in Working Moms activities and the ListServ unless otherwise noted.